Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at an '08 Titan LE 4x4, but on the rear quarter has the Pro 4x stickers. The stealership says it was the owners demo and lists it as an LE model, but are saying it has the Pro 4x pkg. Is that possible? My limited research lists the two as separate models in '08. I am very interested in the truck, but a little iffy about the info given. It does not have the white gauges, but I didn't know if that was something new. Thanks for any help. Also the truck is about 150 miles away, so seeing it in person is not an option ....yet.

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Check the seats. If it is a Pro 4X it will have the seat covers marked. Anyone can add the decals.

·
Registered
682 Posts
LE and Pro are two completely different animals. If it doesn't have the white-faced gauges, it's not a Pro4x. He just added the stickers. Kinda lame IMHO.

-Lab

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 08 Pro 4x. From what i understand, the Pro 4x is the only Titan that has the white face guages.. Also should have Rancho shocks and all skid plates.. And also the seats are tagged (as mentioned) on the corners..

·
Registered
612 Posts
You may want to get a carfax on it to see if its a rebuilt wreck or if just the decals were slapped on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies. I was finally able to speak to someone in the know. It is an LE with the Pro 4X stickers. I am with colochoclab, that IS lame. Since they originally were telling me it had BOTH pkgs. I think I will look elsewhere. Thanks again.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
I would look elsewhere also. Otherwise you might as well slap a "Poser" bumper sticker right below that Pro4X sticker.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
The PRO-4x is not a package but a model, Just like LE is a model. The salesperson like most probably doesn't know the product he's selling and just assumed since most other manufacturers let you get an offroad package on the top Model including Nissan on the 04-07 models. I wouldn't necessarily pass it up unless your looking for an Off Road Package, the stickers the previous owner put on can easily be removed although I would do a car fax on just to make sure it wasn't in a wreck.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Just in case you didn't get it...lol. No...it' not possible to have an LE with a PRO-4X package! PRO-4X is a model like BigA stated, not a package. So someone just thru some PRO-4X stickers on an LE.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts