Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it that people cannot be responsible in today's society. If you screw up, then fess up. Working in St. Louis this past week, close enough to be able to drive and not fly, and some SOB hits my truck in the parking deck. Oh no, don't be a responsible human and fess up to a mistake, just leave and not say anything to anyone. No cameras in the deck, odd to say the least, but not a cheap repair. 3100 bucks, they have to replace the whole side panel, at least that is the right way to do it. I am not sure if the death penalty is still active in Illinois, but I know if I catch them, I will enforce it. Amazing, the hotel was right across the street from the cop shop as well. That Karma will get ya whoever it was, and believe me, it will be far less painful than if I catch ya.

Attachments

·
Registered
520 Posts
thats sucks man! I know people are inconsiderate, thats why I always park so far from people I need to take a shuttle to get where Im going lol. and when its a parking garage I take the wifes minivan.

sorry and good luck!

·
High Road Rider
1,009 Posts
Time for some vigilante justice and amateur detective work! Lets find this POS and beat some sense into them

·
Registered
682 Posts
Boy-oh-boy, do I feel your pain...

Happened to me at work. We park in a secured parking lot (key-card access only).

I love my co-workers...

-Lab

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Man they hit it pretty hard! I got rear ended in my Titan with the kid doing about 15 and it didn't do that....of course he hit me square. The bumper did hit both rear side panels and put small dents...I think they worked out the dents and repainted.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
i know what you mean. i backed into this lady once that was parked right behinh me (no one in the car..civic) and i could not find it in me to move on ...i felt bad because it was 4 in the morning but i woke her up and told her i was sorry and gave her my info....she was parked in a NO parking but i told her "dont worry i hit you"

the only thing that pissed me off was THE NEXT WEEK she parked right behind me again and guess what .......KNOCK

KNOCK "here is my .... info!!! there is a reason why its a NO parking!"

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Amen... People today have not moral's what so ever! Remember the "Honor System"?

Same exact thing happened to me, not as bad, but in the same spot! :(

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Holy shyt! I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!! I phuken hate people!!!!!!! Someone did that to my wifes Quest a few years back...and it was at a freakin' school function. You just sort of stand there with your jaw dropped and that helpless hate in your heart! I know how ya feel. Karma with take care of that prick!

·
Banned
2,121 Posts
This is why I always carry uninsured/underinsured coverage. No deductable, doesn't go against me and it gets repaired.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is why I always carry uninsured/underinsured coverage. No deductable, doesn't go against me and it gets repaired.
A claim on insurance is a claim, it doesn't matter who what where or anything else. They always ask you when you get new insurance, have you had any claims in the last three years or whatever length of time. It never once asks well was this underinsured, uninsured or anything. SO a claim is gonna show no matter what.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
ohhhh.........the rage that would have been building......the comments i have are so bad, that i don't think i can legally post them. lol. sorry to hear, and see that. nothing worse than a hit and coward away.......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts