Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered a JBA exhaust, S&B intake, and Bullydog GT:). Im very excited about seeing how the truck is going to feel after the mods. I also talked to a shop by me and set up a date to take a couple runs on the dyno so I will post them as soon as I get them. Now all I have is wait for the stuff to be delivered the hardest part. lol. I just wanna thank everyone on the forum for the info and advise.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Im sure you will love it. Waiting is hard though but worth every minute

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
So I ordered a JBA exhaust, S&B intake, and Bullydog GT:). Im very excited about seeing how the truck is going to feel after the mods. I also talked to a shop by me and set up a date to take a couple runs on the dyno so I will post them as soon as I get them. Now all I have is wait for the stuff to be delivered the hardest part. lol. I just wanna thank everyone on the forum for the info and advise.
I remember those days waiting for that UPS truck....lol. After you install those three mods, you'll probably have a smile on your face for the rest of the year.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol your right...everday at work I check the tracking online thinking some how its gonna say delivered even know it tells me its not gonna be here till next week. lol

·
Registered
746 Posts
lol Yeah, waiting sucks...

·
Registered
247 Posts
You wont be disappointed. Its amazing what a difference those 3 mods will make on the truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts