Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
grettings titans and titanettes

I am looking for either a good source for captian chair seat covers or a pattern to make my own..
Can anyone point me in the right direction.

thanks so much in advance

Chantal :?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I see this is your first post. Hello and welcome to Club Titan. Nissan makes neoprene front and rear covers for the Titan (bench and captain chairs). I have heard that they may be discontinuing these, but I am not sure. Check any dealership for these. Another source for neoprene covers is Wet Okole. http://www.wetokole.com/ They are more expensive than the Nissan covers but offer more color choices and graphics. A few weeks ago I read a complaint that their headrest cover didn't fit the new style '05 headrest. I'm sure they'll design one soon that fits.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
MMMMM droool !!! WetOkle. I want some of those soo bad. THey look really good. I have been wanting them for a while now. I will probably keep wanting them for a long while still because they are kinda expensive. Oh well one day maybe.
M4ck

·
Registered
175 Posts
If I didn't get the leather thats what I would get. I just may get them anyway. They are worth the price, still don't like how high it is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts