Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now have the pads here in stock and ready to ship.

Club Titan member prices:
Front Pads alone $90
Front Pads and Stainless/Kevlar brake lines $240. Add $20 for a quart of synthetic brake fluid.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Thanks Greg we had a great time at our meet. I can't wait to here JetTech's reaction to the new brake pads. I'm sure he will have a review up for them very soon. They were packaged well and looked to be of great quality.
One quick question for you. A lot of people have a problem with brake dust and I mean lots of brake dust. Will these pads help cut down on that issue. If so I bet they sell like wild fire.
thanks again for donating the hats and Carbotech Brake pads.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
m4ck said:
Thanks Greg we had a great time at our meet. I can't wait to here JetTech's reaction to the new brake pads. I'm sure he will have a review up for them very soon. They were packaged well and looked to be of great quality.
One quick question for you. A lot of people have a problem with brake dust and I mean lots of brake dust. Will these pads help cut down on that issue. If so I bet they sell like wild fire.
thanks again for donating the hats and Carbotech Brake pads.
Glad to help out, too bad I couldn't be there. The pads are a cermaic compound and my understanding is they are much better at dusting than stock.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts