Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if these will work on my non-flex fuel 04 Titan? I hate calling the dealer parts people and aggrivating them with this kind of question.

·
3,812 Posts
They should work with No Problems. Which cats do you need the Primary, (Exhaust Manifold) or the Secondary (B-Pipes)? The Primary on the exhaust manifolds will have to be welded on, that is BIG $$$$. The Secondary in the B-Pipes will bolt in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey thanks for the reply...

Well there's a guy that's selling the exhaust manifolds with the cats on them. I was incorrect before, as I found out they are from an 07 Titan, not an Armada. So those will bolt on, no problems? I thought they would but I wasn't sure if there was a difference in the catalyst on a flex-fuel model.

Well, I just had a guy at a salvage yard say that his interchange shows a different P/N for flex and non flex fuel...... for an 07.

But for previous years there is no difference in them apparently.

Any more thoughts?

·
3,812 Posts
NO, The Primary cats on the manifolds are welded ON. It would be cheaper to replace the whole manifold, than to have the cats replaced, since the manifolds have to be removed for the welding. See Att. 1. If they were in the B-pipes, it would be a bolt in. See Att. 2, these are off my 04 and are resonators, the cats would have a football shape. 04-06 4wd and all 07-up Titans have Secondary cats in the B-Pipes.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts