Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 93 CBR 900RR with upgraded 95 body styling. I got this bike when I traded my Toyota truck for $7,000.00 plus the bike (in 1999). I have put around 200 miles on the bike since 99 (has been in my garage the whole time). I really need to get rid of it to make space in my garage. I will make a killer deal to anyone interested. The bike has the following:

Two sets of wheels (one chrome worth $1,800.00)
A second engine (The head only has about 10K miles on it)
New chain, brake pads, head gasket, smoke windscreen, new flush mounted turn signals front and rear, two sets of brake lines (one steel braided, Yoshimura exhaust, Vance-Hines Header, and new clutch. The engine on the bike has approximately 13K miles.
The bike with all the extras is worth around $5,500.00 Will go much lower for anyone interested.
[/img]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
WoW thats a great looking bike for 11 yrs old. Too bad Im broke that would make a great beginner bike for me. I have wanted one a long time.
Someone will be lucky.
m4ck

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought the bike from my best friend who was the original owner (he owns a motorcycle shop). This bike has been garage kept since the day it was purchased brand new.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts