Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CD Changer and Rancho Shocks for sale--2010 Pro-4x

I just bought a 2010 Pro-4x and I upgraded my stereo and front suspension. I want to sell the stock 6 disk CD changer and 2 stock Rancho shocks. The shocks have less than 2k miles on them and the stereo is in perfect condition as well.

Make me an offer!!!!!!!.....pix available on request

·
Registered
22 Posts
Got any pics of your aftermarket stereo installed? Just wondering how you did it with the Rockford Fosgate face that has the silver finish on it for the Pro4X. Thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
technically i did not have the Fosgate system..but still had the silver face...I will post pix tomorro as I am waiting on the new dash kit to arrive...they sent the wrong one initially.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Interested in shocks sent to 89123. Don't wanna make an offer cuz I dunno what theyre worth and don't wanna be rude. All I know is I need new ones bad. Ha ha. Thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
So you have the Pro4X without the Rockford system? So I would basically need to get that kit right? Any info on that would be great! Wish your picture was bigger! :(

·
Registered
746 Posts
Nice looking install. I have a good system, but I do not have an aftermarket head unit. lmao Hopefully by early next year.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Install

Thanks everyone..Yeah..Metra makes the aftermarket kit for the Titan that works perfectly w/ the stock dash cover. Car Toys carried them in stock. They will ask, it you have a CD changer, Navi, what not...and set you up w/ the right one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey mn....sorry for the delay. Do you still want these?

I will do $50 + shipping on the 2 front shox. Let me know and I figure out a total for you. I would like to be paid via Paypal

Let me know

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
got pix of the Stock Radio, front and back? it come with the OEM faceplate?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do not have the stock face plate available, but I do have an after-market, gray face plate, that I will sell...it is made to replace the oem plate when doing my double din install, but i was able to salvage my stock one...so it may be the same size and It may work...???? I will post pix of both in the morning.

·
Registered
22 Posts
What do you want just for the factory silver faceplate that surrounds the ac and radio?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What do you want just for the factory silver faceplate that surrounds the ac and radio?
I am using the factory silver (carbon fiber) faceplate...Above is a pic of what i have, an aftermarket silver faceplate (not the carbon fiber look), that I beleive will work w/ that head unit, but I wanted to get rid of them together, ideally. If sold seperatly, i'd want $25 + shipping for the plate.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts