Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Titan owners who read this in the Charlotte area are welcome to join several members from this forum for some beers at the SouthEnd Brewery in Charlotte. Gathering at 7:00 PM after work on Tuesday, November 16th.

Where: SouthEnd Brewery
2100 South Blvd.
Charlotte, NC

When: Tuesday, November 16th @ 7:00 PM

We'll be the ones smiling & driving big trucks!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Whoops ...

I guess I missed this one ...

A day late or a dollar short ... the story of my life ...

:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bill_N said:
Whoops ...

I guess I missed this one ...

A day late or a dollar short ... the story of my life ...

Hi Bill_N,

Sorry ya missed our small gathering, there were others due to the timing that also missed it, so we will try another event in the future if there's enough interest. Are you in Charlotte? We'll put you on the interested list for notification.

NITEBLITZ

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Hey Niteblitz took someone replying to your message to get you in here again. LOL I guess I will have to keep on replying to your post so you will keep coming back. hehe
M4ck

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yeah ... I work near the insection of I-85 and I-77 ...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
m4ck said:
Hey Niteblitz took someone replying to your message to get you in here again. LOL I guess I will have to keep on replying to your post so you will keep coming back. hehe
M4ck

Ouch! Sometimes the truth hurts! LOL My time online anywhere has been limited but making a comeback now!
How are things going with you down in Greenville? I think with the number of Titans around now we could have a hellova BBQ!

NITEBLITZ

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bill_N said:
Yeah ... I work near the insection of I-85 and I-77 ...
Bill_N,

You work near one busy intersection then... I used to commmute back and forth through there going to UNCC every day. I'm spoiled now and live only 3 miles from work so the Titan doesn't get good-n-warm before I'm parking her!

NITEBLITZ

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yeah ... it's a bit busy around rush hour ...

Although it's not nearly as bad as it used to be now that they've opened the southwestern quadrant of I-485 ...

The other day ... I had to deliver a part on Westinghouse Blvd ... and had to leave work with it right at 5:00 ....

I couldn't believe it ... I drove 60mph on I-77 the whole way and didn't have to slow down once ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts