Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys. Just got my new head unit and rear DVD headrests installed. See the pics. The head unit is a Pioneer AVH-3200BT. It is last years model but the 3330BT is unchanged so I saved roughly a 100 bucks. The rear DVD players come from a place called Onfair.com. They are 9 inch screens and have the ability to play sound thru the radio, the built in speakers or infrared head phones. I can play different movies on each player or I can play the same thing on both. The headrests come in 3 colors. Beige, gray and black. I got the black because it was closest to the graphite color of my interior. As you can see by the pictures it matches pretty well. I also replaced the interior lights with LED's. Thanks goes out to ArmaDen. Outstanding Service and Quality! The dash panel is a Metra kit just in case someone was wondering. Not crazy about the fit but the Scosche kit I heard was not any better. I think it looks pretty good and now that I got the new head unit and dash panel there are no squeaks. Enjoy the pics. I can take a little criticism too if there is something you think should be included or done better. Oh I should mention I did not install this hardware. I had it done a shop here in Omaha. I think they did good work and its got a lifetime guarantee on the install.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe they were from group I. Mine are the Eonon brand. Mine did not come with the headphones so I think i paid 266 and change after tax and shipping.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Headrest DVD's - 266.12
Pioneer AVH-3200BT - 310.00
Pioneer CD-IU50V - ipod cable
Pioneer CD-R55 - Remote
Axxess ASWC - Steering wheel controls
Faceplate
Install of everything - 951.65

·
Registered
3 Posts
i believe i have the same headrest dvds; payed 244 on ebay..i'd like to put a small monitor on the front passenger sunvisor as well

·
SHIFT_Audio/Video_Moderator
3,954 Posts
Looks great.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I just received my headrest from onfair yesterday. I will also be installing the pioneer z130bt head unit next weekend. Your install looks great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts