Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was browsing through the latest issue of "Off-Road Magazine" and came across these new tires from Mickey Thompson called the "Baja ATZ." Nothing but a teaser is posted on their website but it looks like they will be offered in a variety of sizes up to 20 inch rim sizes. Anyone know if these are available yet???

http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/press_10_26_04b.html

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
That is a nice looking tire. You always find the cool ones don't ya. LOL

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
m4ck said:
That is a nice looking tire. You always find the cool ones don't ya. LOL
I try, but it seems like everything I find is either not available or backordered so we'll see on this one. I am going to call Mickey Thompson tomorrow to find out what the scoop is. I will post what I find.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Mickey Thompsons? Oh yeah they'll be pricy.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, this is just getting rediculous!!! What is it with these companies!!! I just got off the phone with Tom from Mickey Thompson and he says a 33/12.50/17 in the Baja ATZ won't be available until late this year maybe even early 2006!!! What the Hell??? Why do these companies advertise products they don't have available??? It would seem to me that common business sense would tell you that this size tire is very sought after (ie: Nitto's 295/70/17 on backorder, Toyo's 285/70/17 on backorder) so wouldn't you take a quick inventory across the country and then make what your out of immediately!!! I am about to go down to these factories and slap the inventory control persons *** around a little. Geez!!!! What's a guy gotta do to get a decent 33 inch tire around here???? . . . Ok <deep breath> . . . Rant over.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
firecracker said:
TitanHauler,

Here's a link to their sizing chart on thier site, click down on the bottom on "dealers" to find a local dealer and get some pricing:

http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/baja_radial_atz.html

Let us know what you come up with....
Outstanding Work Firecracker! I couldn't find this page on their website through the typical paths. However, according to Mickey Thompson, the size I would be interested in won't be available for a while. I will try and find out some pricing though. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts