Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
See!!! This is what I'm talking about. I want to see more pictures like this. We need to get this "Off Road" section going!!!!!

Oh yeah - I took some pictures of my Titan on the hunting property today. I will post them later.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
As fun as that looks it makes me want to cry. I will give that guy my $21,000 Titan for his 35,000 Titan and then I would feel better about it. Seems like a crazy thing to me. Guess if money is nothing to you then enjoy it.
M4ck

P.S. Im really just jealous. thats all

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hey man - That's what this truck is built for!!!! It's not a tinker toy. It's a bad a$$ truck. Mud will wash off. :D

I'm jealous too. I can't wait to rum mine through a mud hole. :twisted:

·
Registered
870 Posts
I've broken more parts driving on the street than I ever have playing in the mud. Off roading isn't really all that hard on a vehicle. Now if you're talking about scratching the paint... well that's another story. But like I keep telling my wife everytime I scratch mine, IT'S A TRUCK... it's not supposed to be pretty.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NateL said:
I've broken more parts driving on the street than I ever have playing in the mud. Off roading isn't really all that hard on a vehicle. Now if you're talking about scratching the paint... well that's another story. But like I keep telling my wife everytime I scratch mine, IT'S A TRUCK... it's not supposed to be pretty.

LOL Same here man. Couldn't have said it better. Besides, as long as you keep it clean and change any fluids that get contaminated/water, then you'll be okay.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I actaully told myself(well, my wife anyway) that I wouldn't wheel my Titan. That's what I have the Scout for. It's just so hard to resist sometimes. You have to know what the capabilities of the truck are just incase the situation ever comes up where you have to throw it in four low to drive through a muddy swamp to get a burning building to save a baby or something right?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
NateL said:
I actaully told myself(well, my wife anyway) that I wouldn't wheel my Titan. That's what I have the Scout for. It's just so hard to resist sometimes. You have to know what the capabilities of the truck are just incase the situation ever comes up where you have to throw it in four low to drive through a muddy swamp to get a burning building to save a baby or something right?
Yeeeehhhhh thats RRiiight. LOL I hear of that kinda thing happening every day.
m4ck

·
Registered
507 Posts
NateL - I like the way you think. Maybe I can take it out for some 4X4n' and just tell the wife I was practicing my emergency response driving!!!! :twisted: LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts