Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I only want to sell this to someone in my area. This is way to big to ship. Well to big for me to ship. They are not for the Titan they came out of my last truck that I traded on the Titan a 2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab. The rails were custom cut and pieces machined to let the rails bolt directly into the tool box. It was really good lookin on the dodge truck. Bad thing is its about 2 inches too wide on the bottom to fit the Titan. If anyone has a use for the box and rails they are a package deal one is not good without the other. I will let it all go for $250.00 I just want to get rid of them. I will bring them to you within 75 miles of Greenville SC. If you wish to meet me somewhere thats fine. If interested PM me or email me [email protected] ONLY SERIOUS inquiries.
P.S. I believe these will fit most chevy or ford trucks as well. If you need more info just pm me.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on guys I need to get rid of this stuff. Anyone close that knows a dodge chevy or ford truck owner that wants these let me know.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok if it helps heres a picture of them on the old Dodge they came off of.

Need to sell these.
M4ck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts