Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it seems that if you park your truck outside like me because its so damn big that if the sprinklers hit it or you leave brake dust on the rims for long periods of time it leaves a nasty cant get it off film so i went to a rim dealer and this is what to get...whenol is in a blue tub chrome polish you wont find it at walmart go to a rim place next is home depot the finest grade steel wool pad #0000 i think is the finest and some mineral spirits first wash the rim then put whenol on then take whenol off put mineral spirits on with the wool pad ..then put whenol back on its a ***** but they come out nice as hell..so just a tip for those sittin on chrome.. [/b]

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Did you change your brakes with the bigger rims? I am finally putting my 22's on tonight, and was thinking I need to change my brakes for the heavier rims. Pictures coming soon, trying to finish all my upgrades, mainly stereo stuff, to post at the same time.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i did not but maybe it would of been a good idea i just did not know stillen.com has a good deal in brakes but anyways if you got the g's to get um get em dog...but you dont have to chage them if you dont want they are fine on mine...

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just added my pics to the members gallery. The truck is a bit dirty from all the rain, pay no mind to that :lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright i check um out are you getting the looks yet or wood

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am pretty sur it is 7'' and its called the executive but there are tons of different kinds but they look good if i had it to do over i would put the monitors in the back of the head rest and one big on up front.but im not complaining thank you for saying it looks sweet

mauro

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
I had a few guys staring at me as I was driving up to the store, and when I came back out, they were standing around my truck looking at it. One made a comment that it had to be small inside, being a Nissan. I wish I would have had my camera when I opened the door to get the expression on his face. That just made my day, of course he drives a Ford. :lol: Now I just wish it would stop raining so I can wash my truck.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats awsome so you thru the 360 degrees back doors on his ford *** thats whats up dog nissan titan is the **** yea let me see when its clean ill try to get some clean ones also

mauro

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have the crew cab. I let him sit in the back, just to see how much room was in it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
even better then thats awsome

mauro

1 - 11 of 11 Posts