Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Titan about a month ago. Was looking at F-150's but drove a friends Titan and was hooked. Found this truck on a car lot with a UK sticker on the back window and knew it was an omen. This was the truck for me. It's a 2006 LE Crew Cab, loaded with all the goodies except DVD player. We have portable players for the kids, so we were set. So far love the truck, except for the gas mileage. Oh well, one of the trade offs for towing and hauling. Previous owner kept great records and this truck was like brand new. Only 52,000 miles and its great. :feuerkopf2-big:

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
welcome to the club. is your friend a member here too?

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Welcome to the Club! Interesting Screen name if you don't mind me saying so.

main thing to check on an 06, is if the Rear Axle has a finned cover on it or a plain smooth cover on the Diff. Drop by a dealer and have them check for any recalls to have been done. I love my 06, and have had no failure that was not induced by some crazy mod I did. It's been a real forgiving vehicle for me. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I've got the finned axel cover. I assume that's the better one. I don't know if my friend is a member. I'll make sure he knows about this place. It's really cool. I'm a fat bald guy who a lot of people tell me I look like the super heavy weight boxer by the name of Butterbean. TR is a place I used to work.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Welcome to the Club. MPGs is probably the only downfall for this truck, other than that its a great truck for sure. Get some pics up of the Beast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts