Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
453 Posts
Congradulations to Sobe & Rob for putting up those numbers. What a great event Ron put on. I'm really impressed with what Ron And Priscilla did to my Truck. WHAT A DIFFERENCE!! It was a great time and great meeting a bunch of great Titan people.

·
Registered
38 Posts
hey sobe nice pictures it shows that us fl. titans have good times when we get together also thanks to ron and priscilla for the awsome food

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Oh sh$t... MIKE. I think Mike's truck was the most impressive. It looks like a bulldog. His run on the dyno was the most impressive. Watching Priscilla drive that titan onto the dyno with only about 1/2" to spare was hair raising. P is a badass driving. Then when they did the first run I thought I was in the movie Pearl Harbor with one of those air raid sirens going off. Those big tires screeaamed on the rollers. I stood behind a pillar just in case that big boy flew outta there. Awesome! Mike gets "Most Impressive Run" for sure.

MIKES DYNO RUN

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
SoBeGraphics said:
Oh sh$t... MIKE. I think Mike's truck was the most impressive. It looks like a bulldog. His run on the dyno was the most impressive. Watching Priscilla drive that titan onto the dyno with only about 1/2" to spare was hair raising. P is a badass driving. Then when they did the first run I thought I was in the movie Pearl Harbor with one of those air raid sirens going off. Those big tires screeaamed on the rollers. I stood behind a pillar just in case that big boy flew outta there. Awesome! Mike gets "Most Impressive Run" for sure.

MIKES DYNO RUN
ye sit did sound like an air raid siren Thanks everyone for the comments
we will do it again!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts