Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just some update photos of the T... she needs a more proper photoshoot, but figured I'd post some up from her bath tonight

·
Registered
295 Posts
Yo, Deep, please make another post and fast you are at 666 posts and that is just EVIL!!!! LOL
BTW, The T looks great.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Deep! Looking Clean! I see you live in O-Town, I live in Sarasota, not too far away, we all should meet in Tampa for a photoshoot or a meet.

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Nice Pics!!!

Where ya been Deep, Haven't seen ya around the forms in awhile?

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Wow. Thats clean man. Looks great!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks ya'll!

@TitanD... There's a meet at Old Town in Kissimmee March 25th and 26th... usually a lot of people from around the state and some from out of state go. If you want details PM me and I can send you some info.

@Buenas... yeah... I kinda lurk most of the time. Work and photography has taken up my mod money and my time. I try to post here and there, but I've kinda lost touch :(

@Dustin... Thanks! She still needs some clay bar action and waxing... but I'm to lazy... wanna do it for me. LOL!

·
Registered
83 Posts
nice titan bro

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Looks great, you need to post those pics in the TOM thread!

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Haha. Im lucky enough to have a buddy who has a mobile detailing company. I had him clay bar mine a few months ago. Man, it looked so good afterward.

·
Registered
767 Posts
If you have some free time, you can clean mine! I have a fridge full of beer! lol! I used to detail cars and my titan needs a detail very badly, but I only have time int he summer.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Makes me want to go and wash the beast but its raining here...btw your T is looking good!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts