Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a question for all you tech guys. About 4 days ago til now, Ive got an unusual clicking sound coming from under the hood. It comes on after I start the truck, no matter if its been sitting for a while or Ive been driving around. It clicks for about 10 seconds and disappears. I finally had a chance to take a look under there and I think I found the culprit. See pic, the module off the firewall with 2 hoses on each side.

From what I can tell, everything in the truck works as normal. Its just the clicking sound that bothers me. Can you tell me what that is and if it is normal?

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still clicking...I got a chance to look under the there and when I unplug it, the clicking goes is not present as I start the truck. Plug it in and it clicks. Anybody have any ideas why?

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
No, but I read of it once last year. I can't recall what that thing is, but it is not critical. We'll figure it out. It is a valve of some sort IIRC.

·
Registered
451 Posts
It's the heater inlet valve, part # 92400. Allows antifreeze into the heater core.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts