Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got them. If you want them, they are $3.50 a piece. You can PayPal me (cash transfer ONLY, no charges) or snail mail me a money order. Remeber to include your address with either!

PayPal= [email protected]

Bill Hastings
102 Gertrude Street
Beaver Falls, Pa. 15010

·
Registered
343 Posts
I will send the money this week-end,I cant wait,do you need a self addressed envelope included?I will be doing snail mail!!

Gregg :)

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no need for envelope

·
Registered
343 Posts
Thanks BiXLL!!!

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so where is all these guys on my butt asking when the stickers are coming? :?

·
Registered
493 Posts
I GET 2, I GET 2. Thanks, any times, again Bill

And 3.50 is worth the look on Keiths face when he sees the Club sticker on his ford. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
153 Posts
OK Bill,
My order is in via PayPal.

Thanks,

Greg

·
Registered
267 Posts
Mine will be paypal, I want 2 of them. Can't wait to get'em.

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
The post about TT made me want a Club Titan sticker even more. I'll sign up for a pay pal account tomorrow and send you my info. You know where the owner lives??? I'll buy two and put one on his truck.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rossi said:
The post about TT made me want a Club Titan sticker even more. I'll sign up for a pay pal account tomorrow and send you my info. You know where the owner lives??? I'll buy two and put one on his truck.
We must let it go, he may have reasons we are not aware of. It would be funny to see our sticker on his truck though!!! I wonder if he has a Titan????

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Sounds like a Tundra driver to me.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Man, you are a dedicated member!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Sweet! I think thats a first. Now every small car owner will be eye to eye with it.
M4ck

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Bill you ever think about throwing these on ebay? May move alot of them and bring in some more members with the extra exposure.

Just a thought since I just bought a TITAN decal for the third brake light on there.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
these are club specific though, would have to charge more to cover Ebay costs.

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Never have sold anything on ebay so I wasn't aware of any cost associated with selling there. Though you may be surprised what people will pay...the TITAN decal for the third brake light cost me $7 plus tax and shipping....just under $10. So were out there!! LoL

1 - 20 of 176 Posts