Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a member of another club. Anywyas we are palnning a Coal Creek off-roading trip the weekend after new years. I wanted send this invit to you guys. I will post more as I learn more. If you are interested please let me know. This is open to all 4x4's that want to go.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is takin off from the other club that I am member at.

For those of you who are interested, Jonathan and I will be making our 4th annual New Year at Coal Creek in Oliver Springs, Tennessee. (Windrock Mtn.)

This is a great trip and we always have a good time and many fond memories. We usually camp on the mountain, but there are motels in Oak Ridge. This is a trip for modified 4x4's. Lift and tires are a MUST to go on this run. It's probably a good idea to think about alternative lighting as well. Take my advice, this trail will eat a stock truck with stock tires. I want to be inclusive, but I'm being completely honest. The instance of damage is increased on this particluar run. We will also be doing the usual night wheeling too. That's usually a blast. Wheeling Windrock at night is a great experience, especially now that the AquaX looks like something from another planet when I have all the lights on

It's usually cold, so you want to pack for winter camping. Two years ago, it snowed about 3 inches overnight. Loads of fun and a must do trip. All makes and models are welcome, they just need lift and tires as I mentioned before.

The date has been changed to the weekend after New Years.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I would love to go as well, but "Old Rusty" ain't up to that right now. :evil: I hope to have him ready by next summer (lift, rear, and engine) so keep us in mind for future rides. If it's something close (MD, PA, VA) I might be able to swing it.

Thanks for the invite and info. Good lookin' out!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
he is not lying rattle rock at coal creek will eat almost anything up that goes up it.....lol but if you ever want to see some beautiful country try to make the trip to coal creek a.k.a. windrock.we usaully ride four wheelers up there.its 80,000 acres of four wheeler and 4x4 truck trails that you have to pay 10 a person to use and well worth it.http://www.windrockatv.com/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts