Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures speak a thousand frozen words...

The frosty temps got the best of my battery the other morning. Two of my neighbors with diesel 3/4 ton trucks got gelled! We did have some fun throwing boiling water into the air and watching it flash freeze!

Temps climbed into the 30s today and it felt hot!

-Lab

·
Registered
295 Posts
Somehow, the 6 degrees F we had a few weeks ago seems down-right tropical compared to your temps. Ouch!

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
too cold

two words; block heater!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Damn, 60 deg is freezing for us here and you got -20, Im already wearing a long sleeved shirt as I type this...Brrrrrrrr!

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I got one word for ya man.............MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
DAAAMN!!! I thought mine was bad, i'm in SW Florida though!

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Psst, Lab Dude, buy an Odyssey. You know you want it. It puts that sexy touch on your engine compartment and it really cranks your engine like it's never been cranked before. It'll change your engine from cranky to cranking!

In the mean time, I have a BT battery you're welcome to borrow.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
weasel, i'll happily take 33 right now.

·
Registered
334 Posts
you damn right 33 is freezin here in pensacola florida...you know we are use to the 100 degree weather

·
Registered
563 Posts
I was thinking of getting a Olds diesel (GM made this mistake in the mid 70's) ; An engine expert in Amoco R&D (Naperville IL) reccommended - NOT. He said every diesel cold start below +20 F was actually a battery test.
Since I retired and moved to TX, I prefer stories about cold , rather than actually doing it.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
you damn right 33 is freezin here in pensacola florida...you know we are use to the 100 degree weather
Right! That's pretty cold for Florida! I'm sure it was colder were you are, your more North.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
i'm just jealous, been getting alot of this in the last 4 days.

wednesday

4 hours later

Today, after i scrapped. lol.

and these are good days. lol.

·
CTs Little Chihuahua
5,285 Posts
dang we got 22* in houston that suckes big ones there were at least 200 wrecks in the past 3 days lol retards driving on black ice FTL lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts