Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
I got my smoke SE King Titan last week. I've just started by ordering a Lund interceptor bug shield. I don't know which grill to order yet but I think the Westin bull bar is on the list 2. Hope to contribute soon! :lol: [/img]

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome to the club man. Good choice on the bug guard. I like the Westin Bull Bar myself. I am thinking of a black one. I do not like a lot of chrome.
make sure to post pics when you get your accessories on.
M4ck

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Welcome. Where in Colorado are you?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Welcome to clubt, Bixll was trying to put together a group buy on some grilles. He found somebody that sales billet tipe grilles for about half the price of everybody else.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm up north in Federal Heights. Which billet grill are you talking about? I found some on Ebay ranging from $90 to a couple hundred bucks.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
cybertigervn said:
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm up north in Federal Heights. Which billet grill are you talking about? I found some on Ebay ranging from $90 to a couple hundred bucks.
Welcome, cybertigervn ......I'm in Arvada!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yet another welcome from another Colorado member... I'm in Thornton!

A quick suggestion that I got from many other Titan members when I got my truck a few weeks ago - check your tire pressure and your differential fluid level. My tires were all at 40 PSI (should be 35) and the diff. fluid should be level with the bottom of the fill plug. 5 minutes could save you a lot of problems down the road...

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
cybertigervn said:
:roll: I can't find the thread with pics & prices on the grilles. The grille looked alot like a cariage works. I think it was around $150.00 before the group buy for the three top pieces and one lower. Most places want any were from $100.00 to $150.00 for just the three top. Send Bixll a pm maybe he will tell you were he got these prices.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts