Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RelentlessRPM checking in again!

As you all have seen, we will be having a track day this Saturday at Bradenton Motorsport Park!

It is our goal to get as many of you Titan guys out there with us (We will pay your entrance fee!!!). In addition to the normal drag strip competition, we will be having a competition of our own.

To the fastest sub-14second TItan, we will give away a free pass into our January 23rd Titan only dyno competition, regularly priced at $89. If you haven't seen our other threads, in addition to the three dyno runs with printouts/overlays, you will win:

• 2 brand new 'Titan Up' T-shirts
  • A RelentlessRPM window decal
  • Entrance into our limited-space, open Q&A forum
  • Performance consultation with our RelentlessRPM technicians and service manager
  • A hands-on look at the RelentlessRPM 90mm Throttle Body, Cold Air Intake, and Body Kits
  • A "Web-space" on the RelentlessRPM website t advertise your truck

Let us know by replying to this forum post if you will be coming out on Saturday, and will arrange for your entrance fee.

We hope to see you all at the track. Please visit our Facebook Page for information regarding the track (location, times, etc)!

Stay tuned!

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I will be there, i'm really looking forward to seeing the Turbo Titan run!!!! Lot's of Titan activities going on this month! :)

How many sub-14 sec. Titan's you you think are going to show up?

·
Registered
746 Posts
This is going to be good. Can't wait to see everyone's new times.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
relentless, are we going to have a Titan meet again anytime soon (maybe next month) I would like to attend it as I live in Sarasota, I missed the first one.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
If it was not 12 hours away i would be there to lay down some 13.6 passes N/A.
The DA won't be low enough to make that possible anyway's. :)

relentless, are we going to have a Titan meet again anytime soon (maybe next month) I would like to attend it as I live in Sarasota, I missed the first one.
I believe they went to the track again this past weekend, at least that is what Danny was telling me. They were taking out the Turbo Titan to do some testing.

I believe their going to start having them on a monthly basis, but i'm not sure. At least they should... If you guy's want to see more Titan Meet's happening you've really got to get your butt in gear & help spread the word! None of this is going to happen by itself, the people is what make these meet's great! The more people know about it & are interested in supporting the Titan community the better! We've got our annual Old Town Meet coming up in March! So, if your a Titan Enthusiast & love having meet's to go to all the time & great stories to tell, than try to help do your part in keeping the OT Tradition, in having the biggest Titan Meet in the Country!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
!!!!!!!!!!!!!take video!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
132 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This month!!! Actually, next weekend--January 23rd from 10AM-6PM! Come on down to the shop for free dyno runs and other goodies (Tshirts, decals, etc)!

Let me know if you are interested, and I will get you signed up!

Danny

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
See you guy's @ Harbor Nissan in the morning! Halfoftwo & i will be rollin' in right around 10am. A couple of other TT Member's are meeting us there from the East Coast.

No post's about the meet since the 17th Relentless Guy's????? You guy's need to Titan Up! :)

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
See you guy's @ Harbor Nissan in the morning! Halfoftwo & i will be rollin' in right around 10am. A couple of other TT Member's are meeting us there from the East Coast.

No post's about the meet since the 17th Relentless Guy's????? You guy's need to Titan Up! :)
Wish I could meet up with you guys, but just got off a 24hr shift and gotta head to my other job at 9:30 - 4:00. If you guys make it up to Venice, come stop by Advance Auto Parts at 615 US 41 Bypass North, Venice, FL. If not give me a 2 week notice of the next meet and ill get time off.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looking forward to hearing about all of the great trucks and dyno runs! Should be a great day (in IN it's 7 degrees and sunny--let's hope that only one of those is true in FL).

Keep me posted.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Hey Guy's,
I just got back from the Relentless RPM Dyno Day "Titan Up" Meet! First of all i'd like to thank's all the guy's @ Harbor Nissan for their great hospitality! They went above & beyond my expectation's & really gave us a warm welcome! Secondly, i would like to thank all the other Titan/Armada owner's who came out to represent the VK56 Community! You guy's are great, i had a blast! The meet went off w/o a hitch, they served us up some free food on the grille & free drink's. As well as a really cool "Titan Up" shirt & gift bag w/ an assortment of sticker's, cup's, hat's...etc. These guy's pulled out all the stop's & offered everyone who showed up 3 free pull's on their Dynomite AWD Dyno w/ printout's. They also held a Dyno Contest to see you had the most HP/TQ & a Best in Show Contest to see who had the nicest looking Titan/Armada. They even handed out some really nice trophies to the winner's & runner-up's! We had fun watching the big flat screen monitor they had hooked up to the dyno! We had even more fun watching their STS Turbo Titan lay waste to the dyno! That truck sound's amazing!!!

I took about 90-100 picture's, which are uploading now as i type. I will post a link since there are way too many to post on here.
http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/tat2titan/Relentless%20RPM%20Dyno%20Day%20Meet%201_23_11/

I took 2nd. Place in the Dyno Competition! My '05 KC Titan put down 279HP/379TQ today. Funny thing is that was with my truck in 91map. I was switching map's the other day while i was driving around & completely forgot about it till on my drive home today. DUH! ...oh well, no biggie. The 1st. Place trophy went to 007KING & his '07 KC Titan w/ 302HP/397TQ! Congrat's bro!!! That goes to show you what VVT actually does for the VK56! He has all the same mod's i do CAI, Header's, Bank's & Up/Rev. Only thing different is the brand of intake, my 2.25" Y to his 3" Y & VVT. I'm going to be scratching my head wondering what my truck would have put down if i would have had it in 93map? I know it wouldn't have beaten his #'s, but it would have been a little higher i believe. (more timing & leaner AFR). I would say having VVT add's 20HP/20TQ w/ an Up/Rev Tune! I will post my dyno graph so it can be used in comparison to his, when he post's it. I looked at them side to side & the TQ curse is way different.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts