Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What have you done if you aren't using the floor shifter?

If I can't get the wiring done I'm thinking about making a mount for a tablet PC/gps/MP3 player. I really want to use the floor shifter.

fyi
I'll be selling my bench center once everything is completed. Also a spare console and shifter assy (titanium with steel frame)...

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I don't get what your saying.....you want to swap out, I got that part.... are you asking who's not using the floor shifter so you can use it??

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't get what your saying.....you want to swap out, I got that part.... are you asking who's not using the floor shifter so you can use it??
I'm asking of the people who have done the swap, if you are not using the floor shifter, what did you put in it's place?

I have two floor shifters one in the truck (in the console), I'm still using the column shifter until i get the wiring figured out. Another in a second console sitting in my garage.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Don't remember which site it was but someone did get all the wiring over to the console shifter and posted pics on it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
What have you done if you aren't using the floor shifter?

If I can't get the wiring done I'm thinking about making a mount for a tablet PC/gps/MP3 player. I really want to use the floor shifter.

fyi
I'll be selling my bench center once everything is completed. Also a spare console and shifter assy (titanium with steel frame)...
Interested in the spare console and shifter assy. Can u send me a pic of them if you can... i've been thinking about doing this for a while now. Just trying to find the parts.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Interested in the spare console and shifter assy. Can u send me a pic of them if you can... i've been thinking about doing this for a while now. Just trying to find the parts.
Pics are below.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are pics of the spare/extra console. Excuse the mess, I keep cardboard on the garage floor because I don't own and will have to clean the garage floor when I move out. The carboard has bed armor splattered on it from other projects

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Cool, thanks for the pics... Its kinda hard to tell, but is it scuffed up a bit or just dusty/dirty??? Oh, how much you looking to get for it

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool, thanks for the pics... Its kinda hard to tell, but is it scuffed up a bit or just dusty/dirty??? Oh, how much you looking to get for it
It's dusty, been doing some wood work in the garage. The sides are in really good condition. The top has a few wear marks. The back side does have some scratches. The sides are titanium in color, the pockets and back are steel. I paid $285 shipped, that is what I will be asking. If I get the wiring figured I plan to do a write up. It may take a while with winter here though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts