Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Thats really a great idea not just for old people but people like me with bad knees and hips. That would make it a lot easier. Then again though they would have to make an extra heavy duty version made out of like 3 inch tubing LOL
M4ck

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
m4ck said:
Thats really a great idea not just for old people but people like me with bad knees and hips. That would make it a lot easier. Then again though they would have to make an extra heavy duty version made out of like 3 inch tubing LOL
M4ck
Yeah m4ck, your outa luck, its only rated for 400 lbs! LOLOLOL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, BiXLL, you need to get one of those. Then you could quit hauling that plastic milk crate around! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BiXLL said:
scr38 said:
Hey, BiXLL, you need to get one of those. Then you could quit hauling that plastic milk crate around! :D
Listen to the pot calling the kettle black! :D
Well, you see, the problem is that my knees are about 10 years older than the rest of me!

·
Registered
721 Posts
I hate to admit it, but once upon a time I could jump out the back on a truck (truck not moving) with no problem. Now I feel it. It may not be too soon that I will need one of these. :(

·
Registered
18 Posts
Not to interrupt the good time, but it looks like the plastic cap on top of our tailgates might prevent this ladder from mounting correctly and/or folding all the way down?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Why does this thread smell like muscle ointments and linaments?
:lol:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Boy you guys are old! If I could just climb into the bed of my own Titan, I'd stand up there and lagh at you all!

BTW, are milk crates rated to 300 lbs?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts