Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was calling around to different "speed shops"in arkansas(those from arkansas will know the place i'm referring to)and found that there is very little help for titan owners. I called a local automotive engineering firm that is world famous for their work on electrical enhancements for vehicles.......I've got some sweeet! news. They wanted to develop a full line of cool air intake mods, a new "enhanced" throttle body spacer, and something he couldn't even tell me about for privacy purposes. My first meeting was today and I thought the guy was going to piss his pants when he saw all of the space our titans have under the hood. They are going to allow me to be the test guy for each and every product which is going to be great! I asked if they would mind if I released dyno reports on
our web-site. He said he didn't mind as long as I did not release their name or engineering"secrets" until they finished the patent process! They are letting me take pictures of the entire process!(which of course will be passed on to you all). next meeting12-3-04. when they start the development of the new cool air intake. Best thing is I get the entire line of products free of charge for my participation. This even gets better, they are going to design everyone of these products around our factory warranty agreements. Too Sweet! I'll be posting pics asap and I'll give a full report friday afternoon! Viva Le Titan!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Good job Bull. Can't wait to hear more. Keep us posted.
M4ck

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Hey bull, not trying to still any thunder, but they can use my Titan as well, if need be......just let me know.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Thats GREAT news Bull, congrats! Please document everything, and keep us updated as best you can!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great News!

I was told last night that they had everything they needed to machine parts for the titan. I'm supposed to pick up the parts next wed. for trial but i'm going to be in Disney World. I am leaving my truck with this company over my 2 week vacation and when I return all testing and development will be complete. I will return to my new and improved titan for a white smoke reunion. The engineers are guestimating a 40-50 Horsepower increase with just the cool air and throttle body spacer. I will be elated if that is the case. I'm working on a discount for all Club Titan members, so keep your fingers crossed. I need everyone to help me with warranty info; if a throttle body spacer and cool air intake will void factory warranty or not. I spoke with a Nissan Tech at Northpoint Nissan Little Rock, Ar. and was told that these Items would not void my warranty, so if you guys know or can find out that would be a huge help to this process.

I just wanted to wish you all a wonderful Holiday Season and Hope God Blesses you with Health and Prosperity in the year to come......God Bless.
:D

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
God bless you as well.

I hope the mods work out the way they say. Those are some nice numbers!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I currently have the cool air in my titan, and man what a difference! I will have the throttle body spacer put in and the cool air removed for research purposes in two weeks. Then I will drive it for two more weeks so as to test both products individually. After those two weeks I will receive the finished powder coated cool air in red or black and will leave in the throttle body spacer and my engine mods will be complete. I added a bed liner and bed rails to my truck last week. I found a place in Tulsa that will sell you a set of nerf bars for 120.00 cash. Those will be installed next week along with my limo tint. I'm almost done!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I currently have the cool air in my titan, and man what a difference! I will have the throttle body spacer put in and the cool air removed for research purposes in two weeks. Then I will drive it for two more weeks so as to test both products individually. After those two weeks I will receive the finished powder coated cool air in red or black and will leave in the throttle body spacer and my engine mods will be complete. I added a bed liner and bed rails to my truck last week. I found a place in Tulsa that will sell you a set of nerf bars for 120.00 cash. Those will be installed next week along with my limo tint. I'm almost done!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
is this company doing dyno runs? are the products going to be available to us? got a web site for the nerf bars

1 - 9 of 9 Posts