Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Crew Cab that I did the LED mod on. The back doors have gray plastic covers where the lights should go, (lights were not there from factory).
Does anyone know if the doors are prewired and maybe that the doors will only need a plug in and light /cover?
Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

Joe

·
Registered
16 Posts
My 2009 LE CC doesn't have the lights either. Was also curious if they were wired.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Very strange. You guys made me question myself....lol. I had to go out to my truck to see for sure. If we're talking about the same thing, my 2008 PRO-4X CC has door lights both front and rear on the bottom of the doors. Why wouldn't an LE? The 08 PRO-4X also lists front footwell lights which were only an LE item until the PRO came out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The back doors have gray plastic covers where the lens should be. That's strange. I want to put lights in the doors and I'm trying not to pull the panel to see if there is a plug inside. I would bet there is and I would need the short wires to the light.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I think I just found a project for my day off on Thursday.... Thanks! I will keep checking to see if someone gets the answer before then...if not I will postmy findings with my 08 CC SE... I know my 04 LE had the lights.. I have been missing them...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.