Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbsup-big:Does anyone know if Cruise control could be added to a 2008 titan that did not have one when i purchased it. We really like our truck but we do not have cruise control and want to see if we can add it. Is it possible?

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Don't understand that. ALL US Titans have cruise control. Maybe some built for export don't have it, but I don't think so.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you

I will look into that company that sells the kits. Thank you so much for the info. The price is not bad and would be worth it for long trips.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Don't understand that. ALL US Titans have cruise control. Maybe some built for export don't have it, but I don't think so.
Actually, no. All Titans did have cruise control until the '08 model year. When the '08 XE's came out, cruise control became an extra cost option included in the "Popular Equipment" package which gave you cruise, rear sliding window, carpet, bedliner, ect. Base XE's without the option package lost cruise control, carpeted flooring and the bench seat center storage console.

This is/was part of Nissan's decontenting process to help reduce costs.

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Yeah, that's correct. Being on both the Armada and Titan sites, I sometimes get them mixed up! All Armadas do have cruise, but not all Titans.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts