Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My latest modification in the making is a set of fog light covers. The letters "DK" will be taped off and the surface of the covers will be painted to match the future paint job for the truck. Once they are complete, the tape will be removed, which will reveal the crystal clear lettering of "DK". The clear lettering will be lit up with green led strips. I have green leds everywhere.

I will attach a photoshop photograph of my future paint job as soon as possible.

The photographs show the covers after they were custom fit (major pain in the tail) and the lettering was applied, first few layers of primer/paint and a view from the back that would depict how they should look once complete and tape removed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
should look cool. i was expecting fatter letters to be honest. i know there is not much room there though, so i guess i can't complain. still, something new.:)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking the exact same thing today...I might end up sanding it down and trying for some thicker letters...I had some thickers ones but they did not fit...I need to stretch the lettering if possible...

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
that's more like it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.