1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Not any thing I would do but it looks like a great job

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
nice mods and paint job, maybe loose the chrome, some big black wheels with some green accents small green pin stripe all around ;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Like.
But how about inducing a little of that curvature into the roofline, as shown? Regarding the stepbar: maybe just tone it down a bit so it does not distract. (Bedliner over the crome?)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
I like it. It stands out. I'm working on the subdued look, but this looks pretty cool. Definitely need some new tires though man. I think above all that would make it look a lot better

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Looks nice :)
But I'm not a fan of the chrome grill and step sides

·
Registered
322 Posts
New paint job...

I think the new paint job looks great...I am thinking of a all black paint job with a green overlay such as yours... Lower that bad boy a few inches and put you some 20s or 22s (may hurt performance a tad bit, but would complete that awesome look)...

·
Registered
756 Posts
Looks pretty good...a little to much chrome in front for me as well. That hood is killer.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Like the paint job, but the bottom looks alittle bare now, I don't know much about painting to shoot you an idea. but i still like it. I want that hood!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Honestly it looks good. It is different and makes you stand out. I think that with a black grill, it would look even better!!

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Honestly it looks good. It is different and makes you stand out. I think that with a black grill, it would look even better!!
nice, i didn't even think about that. blacked out grill would def. be sweet on that truck.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I like it all except the green part

·
Registered
295 Posts
Looks good, what direction are you thinking of going w/ the wheels/tires and are you lifting/ lowering?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looks good, but like everyone else said...ditch that chrome

·
Registered
188 Posts
I dig it. Nothing says custom like a one of a kind paint job. The whole truck is looking really nice and I am sure it will continue to impress.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts