Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SHIFT_Grill-Master
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, this is my first posting on this site. I just wanted to show some of my mods. I started with the stereo system first. I made a custom sub box which holds 2 12" rockford powers (1200 watts rms a piece). I have 0 guage wire running to a batcap which powers my 2 rockford power 500a2 (800 watts per). I made a special mounting board for an amp rack. I'm going to switch out the rest of the speakers when it gets warmer out or when they start blowing up. The 2 subs face upward and you can see the seat taking the abuse. All the honey's like riding in my back seat(HA HA). I'm going to upgrade the battery with special terminal posts and change out the ground wire. More to come.
Dan

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
That is the best looking Sub Box I have seen yet. Very nice work man. By the way guys Dunder is the guy that makes the Custom Black Grills I put on my Titan. He has several other goodies you guys might be interested in when he gets time to put them up. Welcome aboard Dan.
M4ck

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
Yea!!! You seen those cool Nissan Titan exhaust tips???
I wanna see your grill!!! I don't think I have. Dunder made it?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nice box man! I'm working on an underseat box as well. You really have to get creative to get it all to fit don't you. How does it sound?

·
Registered
28 Posts
What kind of head unit are you running your system off of??

·
SHIFT_Grill-Master
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm running the factory unit with the system. I just use the inline convertor for the subs and left everything else the same. When it warms up I plan on changing out all the speakers out and going with a new headunit, I'm not sure what I want to go with though. I'm going to make a new box too. I'm either going to make a box that holds 4 10's or stick with 2 12's. I plan on making it with a window so you can see all the way though the box. In one door and out the other with neon lights and plexi mirror. Otherwise, with just the 2 power 12's, this truck pounds.
Later all, Dan.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
If you do Dunder let me know I may want to buy the box you have now. OK
M4ck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts