Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Custom Subwoofer Box For KC Titan!! So-cal! TAKING OFFERS NOW!!

i have a custom box that is for the titan king cab titan only...i holds 4 8in woofers.. i had 4 JL 8w7s in this enclosure and it sounded awsome. you can fit just about any 8in woofer since the JL 8w7 is pretty much as big as it gets for 8in woofer but i maybe wrong.

this box was molded to the king cab titans floor plan to get the maximum air space from the limited space we had under the seat. the box does not sick out the woofers did just a bit i say about an 1in and thats because the woofer is designed with the foam that sticks out quite a bit. also its pre-wired too and its carpeted grey. the bottom portion of the box is all fiberglass..lots of fiberglass was used. the top and sides are mdf

PRICE IS 300.00 PICKED UP..350.00 shipped!!!
it would cost you about 650.00 to get this made with matierals,carpet and labor

shipping is available at the buyer expense,shipping varies from state to state so please contact me only if your serious about purchasing. here are some pics of the box with the woofers installed and without the woofers installed. i cant take pics with the box in the truck anymore i dont have the titan anymore

LOCATED IN SO-CAL!!! BOX ONLY NO WOOFERS!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
looks like some quality work...someone should definatly jump on this free bump

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump!!!! Price Drop 350.00 Shipped!!
No Paypal Fees Or Anything 350.00 Shipped!! Pm If Anyone Is Interested I Need To Get Rid Of It Its Take Up Space And I Dont Want It To Get Damaged!

·
Registered
563 Posts
That is a fresh box, does it come with the subs? I have a 4 door though it probobly wont fit huh?

Nevermind about the "does it come with the subs" question. Didn't read far enough.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
it is a fresh box..no subs are included. i dont think it will fit your 4dr

Dubbeditup said:
That is a fresh box, does it come with the subs? I have a 4 door though it probobly wont fit huh?

Nevermind about the "does it come with the subs" question. Didn't read far enough.
pm me some offers guys i want to get rid of it before it collects more dust in the garage

pm me some offers guys i want to get rid of it before it collects more dust in the garage

·
High Road Rider
1,009 Posts
do want...so...bad....

too bad i'm like 500 miles north.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
IM IN ANAHEIM.....PM ME IF YOU WANT TO MEET UP...REMEMBER ITS THE BOX ONLY NO SUBS INCLUDED...

Masher500 said:
where in so cal are you, i live in OC i could pick up.
i can ship it to you if you like...350 shipped and all let me know thanks

lincey said:
do want...so...bad....

too bad i'm like 500 miles north.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I wish it would fit in my cc. It's a really nice box.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
from what a memeber told me on the titantalk forums it will fit the CREW CAB, he said it would stick further in under the seat.. im looking for someone in socal to let me test it in there crew cab titan so i can take some pics or i may just have to go to the dealer and try to buy someone lunch there to let me do a test fit...but it fits king cab perfect....crew cab we will wait and see

Dubbeditup said:
I wish it would fit in my cc. It's a really nice box.

·
Registered
252 Posts
if it fits the crew cab let me know, im looking for a box for my crew cab! who makes the box?? i live in los angeles,ca so pm me, im intrested1

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
as soon as i find out if it fits the crew cab im gonna start a new thread up and the box was custom made by my buddies at advanced car creations in garden grove. its a one of a kind box...ill keep all you posted or just look out for a new thread

btw would you be interested in letting me test fit the box in your titan crew cab and possibly take some pics...theres free lunch on me or ill give you 20.00 for 30min of your time..or ill discount 20.00 since you said you wanted to buy it...ill come where ever your located let me know thanks

CR125 said:
if it fits the crew cab let me know, im looking for a box for my crew cab! who makes the box?? i live in los angeles,ca so pm me, im intrested1

·
Registered
1 Posts
Custom Subwoofer Box For KC Titan!! So-cal! TAKING OFFERS NOW!!

i have a custom box that is for the titan king cab titan only...i holds 4 8in woofers.. i had 4 JL 8w7s in this enclosure and it sounded awsome. you can fit just about any 8in woofer since the JL 8w7 is pretty much as big as it gets for 8in woofer but i maybe wrong.

this box was molded to the king cab titans floor plan to get the maximum air space from the limited space we had under the seat. the box does not sick out the woofers did just a bit i say about an 1in and thats because the woofer is designed with the foam that sticks out quite a bit. also its pre-wired too and its carpeted grey. the bottom portion of the box is all fiberglass..lots of fiberglass was used. the top and sides are mdf

PRICE IS 300.00 PICKED UP..350.00 shipped!!!
it would cost you about 650.00 to get this made with matierals,carpet and labor

shipping is available at the buyer expense,shipping varies from state to state so please contact me only if your serious about purchasing. here are some pics of the box with the woofers installed and without the woofers installed. i cant take pics with the box in the truck anymore i dont have the titan anymore

LOCATED IN SO-CAL!!! BOX ONLY NO WOOFERS!!!
how is with 2 8inch woofers , I'm going with sundown
I'm in LA

1 - 19 of 19 Posts