Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our own SubForum on CT...how cool!
If anyone has any questions regarding any of our products, post it here and I'll get on it. Our major products are the ScanGaugeII, our BlendMount, and the recently added line of Gentex Auto Dimming mirrors.

·
Registered
883 Posts
MGTfrank said:
Our own SubForum on CT...how cool!
If anyone has any questions regarding any of our products, post it here and I'll get on it. Our major products are the ScanGaugeII, our BlendMount, and the recently added line of Gentex Auto Dimming mirrors.
Does the scangauge read the tranny temps yet? I called a couple of months ago and they were working on this upgrade.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
883 Posts
Thanks for checking...

MGTfrank said:
We called Ron DeLong of ScanGauge today. They're working on Toyota and Honda right now. Nissan won't be for a while.

Here's the pdf for the X_GAUGE codes:

http://www.scangauge.com/support/pdfs/XGAUGE.pdf
Do I still have to send in the scangauge for the $25 upgrade or do I just use these codes?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Purchase Date

Tell me when you bought your SGII. In the mean time I'll consult with MGTMike, the brains of our operation!

·
Registered
40 Posts
kuntao said:
Thanks for checking...

Do I still have to send in the scangauge for the $25 upgrade or do I just use these codes?
kuntao, You will have send your SGll to Linear Logic for the $25 upgrade. They will reflash your SG with the latest software version 3.15. Then once the codes become available for Nissan, you will be able to punch them in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts