Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.burtmanindustries.com

Use "Search by Vehicle" to find products.

Some things that set our kits apart:

Most kits being sold are not real wood. Most kits are advertised with a synth wood price and will show a lower price, until you hit the drop box to see the real wood prices.

Our real wood has a very "deep" 3D look to it, aka, Jaguar, Mercedes, BMW. Synthetic wood is basically a "photograph" of real wood, so, in person, it won't have the effect real wood can have. I also sell synth wood kits as well and there is nothing wrong with them.

The edges are tapered where the clear coat ends, and are cut perfectly straight on the edges. I've seen many kits that aren't cut straight and they just don't spend the time to do it right. The adhesive backing is also tucked in behind the pieces so dust/dirt won't collect on the edges. Not many, if any do this.

Our kits don't require a promoter to be applied to the dash before you install the kit. We use a newer version of 3M backing that doesn't require a promoter. Yes, this is more expensive, but it sticks better. Just about all companies require a promoter if you look at their install instructions. These promoters can discolor your dash, and with our kit, you can remove the dash kit later without harming your dash underneath. Many customers have leased vehicles and need to remove them at a later time.

If anyone has any more questions, check out "Testimonials" section on the website:

http://www.burtmanindustries.com/testimonials.php

A lot of owners have posted reviews that may help others. I also stand behind my product 100% if you would happen to have a problem.

Installed pictures of materials:

Just added:

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
Just looked at your site again and noticed all the gauge faces. Will there be any available for the Titan soon??? Please.....

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
baja220 said:
Just looked at your site again and noticed all the gauge faces. Will there be any available for the Titan soon??? Please.....
Deb I got the Carbon Fiber kit. I know you are thinking of getting it also. Did you see the Carbon Fiber pedals they have. I might get me some of those as well.
M4ck

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
m4ck said:
baja220 said:
Deb I got the Carbon Fiber kit. I know you are thinking of getting it also. Did you see the Carbon Fiber pedals they have. I might get me some of those as well.
M4ck
Saw those too!!! I'll probably go w/ the CF. Can't wait to see your installed.

·
Vendor
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
baja220 said:
At this time there are no plans for the gauges, but I'll let you know if there is at a later time.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
JasonB said:
baja220 said:
At this time there are no plans for the gauges, but I'll let you know if there is at a later time.
Hmm, I would be interested in some gauge faces too. Hint, Hint. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Some guage faces, and please, please post a pic of a Titan or Armada with that carbon fiber kit! It looks super sweet on the S2000 on your website. If I had the dark grey leather I'd be all over that.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
adjmcloon said:
Some guage faces, and please, please post a pic of a Titan or Armada with that carbon fiber kit! It looks super sweet on the S2000 on your website. If I had the dark grey leather I'd be all over that.
Ill post pictures when I get mine installed.
should be early next week.
m4ck

·
Vendor
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
JasonB said:
Real aluminum kits now added for titan.

www.burtmanindustries.com - then click "Search by Vehicle"
Went to the link, but cannot see any pics of the kit installed. I might be really interested in this one.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Yeah, it's a no go on the picture. Let us know when it's fixed. This may be a hot product! My only concern with the aluminum kit is finger prints. When you touch it, does the print dissapear, or stain with oils and have to be rubbed out? I would think that the aluminum kits could be sloppy looking if touched. Let us know!

·
Vendor
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There is no picture to show right now, best it to go by the sample pic. Getting installed pics from customers isn't always easy...

Yes, it will finger print more, but, it has a slight, very slight, paper thin clear coat on it to help with this problem.

Will it finger print more than the wood kits/carbon kit? Yes... If you keep your vehicle clean all the time and enjoy keeping it clean, you will love it.

Look, but don't don't it so much, hehe...

·
High Maintenance FIC
1,109 Posts
Email sent about Alum. Kit!!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts