Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone use this lift or know of someone that has? I am looking into getting one and haven't really heard anything about them. I did hear that the stock Rancho's that come on the Off Road Titans my not be long enough. Just looking for some feedback.

Billy

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I've heard the same thing about the Daystar. I would eventually like to put in a leveling kit and have been considering the one PrerunnerGreg makes and advertises over at TT.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wouldnt do it dude, a lot of people are having problems and ditching it, but the one from Prerunner Greg is getting good reviews. One guy even had his dealership put it on for him.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hawkeye,

are you saying the lift from performance lifts is no good? Or just the daystar? I was thinking about contacting my dealership to see how much they would charge. Plus they could do the alignment at the same time.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys. I'm going to get one.

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
be cafeful with that CFT lift or any of them that lifts you truck 2.5 inches. The front struts aren't designed for a lift larger than 2 inches. At least that is what I have been reading. Check out the one on performance lifts. link above.

·
Registered
223 Posts
bfiii12 said:
be cafeful with that CFT lift or any of them that lifts you truck 2.5 inches. The front struts aren't designed for a lift larger than 2 inches. At least that is what I have been reading. Check out the one on performance lifts. link above.
thanks i ordered the Gagnon lift kit...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts