Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a suggestion. Why not encourage members to approach the Dealer’s Parts departments and vendors that we all do business with and suggest that they offer some sort of specials for this forums members. I think if you start getting more offers in the Dealer Deals, you will draw more members very quickly. More members = more deals = membership increases, more site sponsorship, could become a vicious circle. I think you could come up with a monthly recognition program that could make all this happen and we all benefit. Just get members more involved.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Great idea MikeD. I have been actively recruiting sponsors and vendors who would be interested in offering special deals. So far I have not received any replies from any vendors or companies I have contacted. I hope that as the site grows they will pay us more attention. We are still small by their standards I believe and not worth the time or effort. As we grow I will continue this effort and hopefully we will see these special offers and sponsorship one day. Who knows what tomorrow may bring.
M4ck

·
Registered
11 Posts
m4ck said:
Great idea MikeD. I have been actively recruiting sponsors and vendors who would be interested in offering special deals. So far I have not received any replies from any vendors or companies I have contacted. I hope that as the site grows they will pay us more attention. We are still small by their standards I believe and not worth the time or effort. As we grow I will continue this effort and hopefully we will see these special offers and sponsorship one day. Who knows what tomorrow may bring.
M4ck
I can't say who I am, but in about two weeks I'll have some some special Nissan Titan parts and accessory deals for Club Titan members, of course with permission. M4ck knows who I am.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
new-nissansDOTcom said:
m4ck said:
M4ck
I can't say who I am, but in about two weeks I'll have some some special Nissan Titan parts and accessory deals for Club Titan members, of course with permission. M4ck knows who I am.
Sent you a PM make sure you read it. Let me know what you think
M4ck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts