Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a S&B CAI from them on April the 14th and it still hasnt shipped???? wtf? is this normal there or just a one off thing??

Thanks Robb

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
still no updates from him looks like im going to have to cancel my order....

·
Registered
853 Posts
Something has got to be wrong man. If you have tried to contact him and have not received a response.....something is definitely not normal. I have never heard or had a bad experience from dealing with him. Any response I ever had from him always came within 36hrs. That CAI is a hot seller too so....I wonder what the deal is.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
phoned him today he said to phone back in half a hour phoned three times with in 5 mins of each other no answer ???

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
talked to jason on Tuesday said it would be shipping Wednesday still no tracking number

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Don't worry. Jason is a good honest sponsor. Great REP. Delays would just be on availability of items in stock. Always call and email a supplier if you have questions/concerns.

Order in person on phone if delivery time is critical, and verify. Many items are drop shipped by various sellers.

Price, Quality, Speed. Choose any 2.

·
Registered
82 Posts
just got an email from Jason that he received my payment and that it will ship shortly. His rep on this forum is why i ordered from him. Nismo, has JB gotten back to you on this yet?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
he gpt back to me its shipping monday finally

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
all is good intake is here just took a little longer then id like to

·
Registered
82 Posts
mine arrived today and i just put it in and wow. maybe he was just a little busy and had these on backorder. mine got here in 3 biz days.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Having this issue now with an order for the same CAI. No emails/conformation or anything, I've bought a daily driver since then, and already ordered parts, received them and installed them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts