Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why not make a lounge for locals to chat..? Ive had my truck for about 2 months.. its an 04 (I know first year - but for the price I couldnt resist) 4x4 king cab...

I better update my sig - mods are already on their way. I can do timing advance since I have the Cipher (OSIRIS/UPREV). Im on the list too - if anyone needs it done..

The 2 Degree Advance

Ive done a few things to my truck since I got her..

CSF Dual Core Radiator (when my radiator failed), 2º Advance, Debadged, Rad bypass Tranny Cooler, Intake Mod, Axle Vent Mod, HID 5k Lows & 3k Fogs, Black Head lights...Leveling kit is here...Im waiting on 2 shocks (Bilstein 5100) and my 2010 4x4 springs. Also AAL's will be here today as well.

I got the truck to haul my 350z to events (drift and auto-x) and I also been wanting a truck FOREVER...BONUS that I scored a TITAN.

New Stuff going on the truck this wkend..3inch leveling kit..UCA's...endlinks..and AAL's

08 calipers are ITCHING to get put on as well...so much to do - so little time..

Post up local events...car shows...pics of your truck...Definitely NEW PARTS!...Share experiences on installs...hell even if your having a bad day...VENT away! This is here for anyone really...​

Cheers,

Jake

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also moderators or admins - if I put this in the wrong section...Please move accordingly..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These were sitting on my desk when I came back from LUNCH. Now I got all 4 shocks....AAL's should be here this afternoon.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2010 4x4 springs are here...going to be a fun wkend for sure..

Will definitely get pics of the install as well..:)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^Finally got my 5100's, Springs, AAL's, Endlinks, RC 3 inch Leveling kit installed.. It was a PIA...but I had friends to assist and help me drink beer.. Truck rides pretty stiff and its at the LOWEST setting..

·
Registered
389 Posts
I just ordered the Bilstein 5100's. How have people been liking them?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ive done so much to my truck in practically about 1 yr..I will break it down in a nutshell (kinda) lol..

After the RC Ball Joint failure I had to get something else..

After that mess - this is what I got

Then my radiator failure - I knew it was coming so what else but get the all alluminum dualcore radiator from CSF..

Since I was going to jack with the rad - I got all new hoses and clamps and a external tranny cooler (since Im kind of afraid of tranny fluid and coolant mixing)

Got new headlights and Volant LED Tails- 6K HID, 3k Fog

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
saved all my pennies and nickels and got me some cheap wheels and tires..

This is how she sits now

Then my headers blew - well they were blown so I got the stillen LT headers. What a kick a$$ install that was.. Ive done 6 installs including mine for the locals.

Installed the 08 brakes that I had lying around.. I still need to get some longer lines and some SS lines as well.

Got the nightowl cajun b-pipes and some added height..

Had to get the intake too - AJUSA had a killer deal I couldnt pass up..

Custom Tech12 Sub box installed - worth every penny..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We have truck meets in the DFW area monthly - I will post up more here.. Its every 3rd Sat of every Month.. We have a strong group and welcome any VK..

NTTE - North Texas Titan Enthusiasts FTW!

After one meet - we even went muddin out at lake lavon.. IT WAS EPIC!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Any vk owner in dfw! Lets have a beer and talk trucks!

NTTE - North Texas Titan Enthusiasts invite TITAN, ARMADA, and QX owners for a Monthly Truck meet.

Date - 10/20/12
Time - 2PM
Location - The Grease Monkey in Arlington

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey acid what type of leveling kit did u get. I have an 04 and i wanted to lift it not to much but enough lol. also what size tire where u able to put on after the leveling kit??

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey acid what type of leveling kit did u get. I have an 04 and i wanted to lift it not to much but enough lol. also what size tire where u able to put on after the leveling kit??
Well there are other factors in my setup sir. I only have 1.5 spacer in front. BUT - I also have the bilstein 5100's and 2010 Pro4x springs (both of those add even MORE lift than stock). I also added a leaf spring in the back since I do alot of loading and unloading.

All in all - after I was done - I could go bigger but dont need to.. I have 33's on there now and didnt have to do much modification (like the Pinche Weld Mod)

Why dont you provide me with some details about your truck. You still on stock suspension? Do you have any aftermarket upper control arms.? What suspension mods have done - if any.? Also, are you 4x4?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Right now im running stock on the suspension. ive wanted to be able to put 33's. I looked at the RC leveling kits also there 3 inch lift kits. honestly i cant tell the difference on either one of them. They both say they will lift the truck up about 3". Im new to this world and any advice would be really helpful.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey I know Im not a titan but I got an Armada...any meets or get togethers coming up soon?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts