Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I did my good deed for the day. I was driving near my nieghborhood when i spoted a TITAN!!!! (we dont have too many around here) so i jockeied for poition to get by him(which took a while ) and when finally got next to him I gave him a Club Titan Card! He was stoked!!!!so we will see if he comes and joins.

By the way when the light turned green I smoked him. haha:2cool:

·
Registered
675 Posts
nice. getting the word out about CT. That is always good.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
I put a card on every Titan i see.....if the owner is around i always talk to them and most look at me like im wierd....but its worth a try....

·
Registered
473 Posts
Converted said:
I put a card on every Titan i see.....if the owner is around i always talk to them and most look at me like im wierd....but its worth a try....

Yeah I get the same looks also. Only my fellow Titan fanatics on here understand me, LOL. So your not the only one Converted!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Funny , I was it at a friends shop getting a tire patched , and this smoked titan pulled up, he had rims and cover and looked sweet, he kept looking at my truck, then he asked if i did the lift myself, I said yeah, with some help.
Well we started to chat and chat about mods, and he has a few mods , and he mentioned a website that he goes to for ideas, and he ended up being a CT member.
So I gave a free 2 degree timing...... Then I attempted to race him but he had his girl w/him....

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
PRO_4_X said:
ROTFLMAO!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
PRO_4_X said:
So, I did my good deed for the day. I was driving near my nieghborhood when i spoted a TITAN!!!! (we dont have too many around here) so i jockeied for poition to get by him(which took a while ) and when finally got next to him I gave him a Club Titan Card! He was stoked!!!!so we will see if he comes and joins.

I go to SSF twice a year to visit family and I don't think I've ever seen a Titan on the street. The Nissan dealership has plenty, but too many "earth friendly" people up there I think.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mars said:
I go to SSF twice a year to visit family and I don't think I've ever seen a Titan on the street. The Nissan dealership has plenty, but too many "earth friendly" people up there I think.
dude let me know when u come up! we'll do lunch. or BEER? haha
ya not too many titans up here.

·
Registered
605 Posts
i live in a little town of delano here in kern county in ca,i see titans here but not as much as ford and chubby.is anyone kind enough to send me a ct card so i can give some titan owners here.also i've been wanting a ct decal for my rear window.would it be ok if i can buy it ct my local decal place.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
EAC-ISR said:
i live in a little town of delano here in kern county in ca,i see titans here but not as much as ford and chubby.is anyone kind enough to send me a ct card so i can give some titan owners here.also i've been wanting a ct decal for my rear window.would it be ok if i can buy it ct my local decal place.

Buy it here....it comes with 500 CT.org cards...

http://www.sobegraphics.com/store/product.php?productid=16236&cat=0&page=1

·
Registered
30 Posts
I did a search for "Nissan Titan" and you guys were near the top of the results. I did this prior to buying my Titan and see that this is the place to be. Now I just need to find one of the meets in the Charlotte, NC area. Can't wait to pick the brians of you guys that have had these trucks for awhile!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts