Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
SniperT38 said:
For the love of God, we have Titans driving Titans!!!!! At 6'1" I must be the shortest guy in the club!!!
I am the shortest girl in the club for sure. 5'5" and shrinking. You think you behemoths have trouble with the seats, think about the short people that have to pull themselves up into the seat. If I lean in the truck to get keys out of the center, it fold me up against the steering wheel. First time it did that I die of embarassment.

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
My wife is right there with you Jay except she is even shorter. She is 5'1" and has to literally pull herself up with the handle and hop up at the same time to get in.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
SniperT38 said:
For the love of God, we have Titans driving Titans!!!!! At 6'1" I must be the shortest guy in the club!!!
NOPE! I'm 5'7...but I still hit the buttons. Personal height has NOTHING to do with it, having legs that hit the button on the way out does! lol.

·
SHIFT_Audio/Video_Moderator
3,954 Posts
I'm cruising around "hopeful's" altitude so you NBA sized guys probably find that the seat does not go far enough back for your comfort.

Now my seats have the memory function, that you can also program into the keyfob. So if more than one person drives the truck, one keyfob can be programmed to memory setting #1, and the other keyfob to #2, so whoever's driving can use their keyfob to unlock the truck and have the seat adjust to their comfort setting. Kinda cool. Now since I'm the only driver, I have one setting for normal driving, and one for "pimp" cruising. Since the memory adjustments include the seat and seatback settings, as well as power mirror & adjustable pedals, my "pimp" setting moves the seatback to reclined, and since I then can barely reach the steering wheel, the seat moves forward til I can comfortably hold the wheel, and the pedals move forward to compensate for the reduced legroom. The mirrors move inward so I don't lose my rear view. I love these seats! On long cruises such as on the interstate with cruise control on, I'm in pimp mode all the way baby!! Just gotta watch I don't fall asleep at the wheel. LOL
:schlaf2-big:

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
SniperT38 said:
The massive amounts of leg and head room in this thing are two of the things that attracts taller people to the titan. It is something that we can get into without bumping our head and stretch our legs on the long trips.

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
shailey said:
The massive amounts of leg and head room in this thing are two of the things that attracts taller people to the titan. It is something that we can get into without bumping our head and stretch our legs on the long trips.
I second that! Love the seats especially for those 9 to 10 hr drives to charlotte :thumbup:

·
Shift_Pee Wee
1,782 Posts
I'm only 5'10", but my knee is always rubbing the little steering wheel adjuster thing...argh.

·
Registered
65 Posts
rdfeatherstone said:
I had the same problem as described by many here. I developed a fix that only takes the installation of a simple rocker switch to cure the problem. See my write-up here:

http://www.nissantitanforum.com/tech/articles/13/1/Phantom-Seat-Control-Fix

Ralph
Hey RD, I installed this fix for the seat this weekend. Too easy! It has solved my problem as this was getting real annoying. Thanks for the help and keep posting more fixes on your site.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I have been carefull getting in and out but still having the problem. I might have to try the fix.

·
Registered
65 Posts
SniperT38 said:
I have been carefull getting in and out but still having the problem. I might have to try the fix.
Give it a shot. Well worth the 30 minutes and $7 it took to install, his instructions were to the "T".:fantastic:

·
Banned
1,478 Posts
Woodeezy

Thanks for the kind words. Fortunately, this was a simple problem and it only took a simple fix.

Ralph

·
Registered
119 Posts
I noticed this the first week and swore I had seat ghost. I'm 6'4" and started using the grab handle to keep my rear from sliding in or out over the buttons and no more problem. It's something to be aware of. In general Nissan needs new seats. The shape is ok but the button location and creaky squeaky metal frame has got to go. While I'm at it how about a flexible seat belt anchor arm like the Armada has, it's way more comfortable.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Singh Smart Alteration provides amazing services Clothing Alterations in Albury.
Singh Smart Alterations is the right choice to make when it comes to getting your dress altered. We are a one-stop shop for all your clothing alteration problems. Whether it is your wedding dress that you purchased a month before the wedding and now you lost some weight and it is loose or you have an old but most favorite outfit that you want to restyle, you can count on us. From a simple pant hem to altering your Bridal Gown for your special day, we are here to help your clothes look great.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Singh Smart Alteration provides amazing services Clothing Alterations in Albury.
Singh Smart Alterations is the right choice to make when it comes to getting your dress altered. We are a one-stop-shop for all your clothing alteration problems. Whether it is your wedding dress that you purchased a month before the wedding and now you lost some weight and it is loose or you have an old but most favorite outfit that you want to restyle, you can count on us. From a simple pant hem to altering your Bridal Gown for your special day, we are here to help your clothes look great.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts