Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to go ahead and do the mesh mod and ordered the mesh to complete it. Once this was cut and bent to shape, the mods started.

the mesh was sprayed with bedliner, then a satin clear coat. i did this on my cowl as well, and it gives it an almost wet look, without being to shiney

I then proceeded to cut out the honeycomb, and grind down the left overs. there were also some nubs that had to go.

i did both the top and bottom grill, and reinstalled the scoops. The other twist is i bedlined them before reinstalling them on the grill. I didnt want them turning grey on me!!

destruction!!

almost there!

bedliner first?

Done!

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
I like that i looks good i love the cowl and wiper arms im gonna do that i never thought of the satin clear did you use the rustuleom bedliner? What brand clear you use

·
Registered
618 Posts
That looks awesome!!! What is the lower grille piece attached to?

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
the clear was it just for outdoors and get it at like walmart

·
Registered
756 Posts
It looks really good, I cant see the zip ties...very professional.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its just expanded metal mesh. you can find it at home depot, or ace or other places. The hard part is finding a piece that will be big enough cover the bottom grill. I actually got mine from a guy on TT that purchased a large sheet to do his truck and was selling pre cut pieces of the leftovers. He cut them close to size, then you just trim to fit.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
finally finished it up. I cut out the rest of the honeycomb i missed the first go around, and added an emblem.

·
Registered
71 Posts
^^^damn holmes - looks great! punisher emblem finishes it quite nicely.. props..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts