Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed a color difference in the alloy wheels. It seems like the SE's 5 spoke wheels are a darker shade than the LE's 6 spokes. Is the darker tint the only difference? I kind of prefer that darker look, and was just wondering if that was the standard wheel for only the SE this year?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I believe you are right Tom. I have seen a few sets for the SE darker grey on sale on Ebay. In case you are interested.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Never knew there was a difference. I do wish my SE wheels were chromed. Like the ones on the Texas Titan. And yes I know you can pay to trade them for chromed wheels on ebay or slap on some chrome skins.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Tom said:
I've noticed a color difference in the alloy wheels. It seems like the SE's 5 spoke wheels are a darker shade than the LE's 6 spokes. Is the darker tint the only difference? I kind of prefer that darker look, and was just wondering if that was the standard wheel for only the SE this year?
That is new for 05. In 04 the SE and LE wheels were both the same color, light silver. For 05 the LE is still light silver but the SE wheels are all Charcoal (dark gray). Same goes for the Armada too. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts