Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we discussed getting the ClubTitan.Org stickers made up, all seemed to be really interested in them. When the guy that was going to make them fell through, I took the ball and ran with it for all you. Now I have my money invested in having them made up, and I have had exactly 2 people buy a sticker! I don't understand.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,513 Posts
Caltitan has just ordered 2 decals. Sorry for the delay BiXLL. I was having trouble with my PayPal account last week but fixed it (that's why I couldn't enter the raffle over the weekend). Thanks for going through all the trouble. They look great and hopefully everyone at the SE meet will buy a bunch off of you.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chris, I hope I didn't come off bad with this thread, its just I thought I was doing everyone a favor, then I find myself hanging! It will be in the mail in the morning!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,513 Posts
I think many of us would feel the same way as you. Looking forward to putting it right next to my USC Footbal decal in the back window. Go Trojans!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,842 Posts
I got my truck clean and got my decal this afternoon I will put it on before I go to Ga for the meet in the morning.
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Well I just looked through that thread, and couldn't find a picture or information on how to get them. So unless you get your ball rolling you won't get orders till you have more detail information.

Let see a picture and a link on how to order.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,346 Posts
Titan_TX said:
Well I just looked through that thread, and couldn't find a picture or information on how to get them. So unless you get your ball rolling you won't get orders till you have more detail information.

Let see a picture and a link on how to order.
Here's the link on how to order w/ some pictures:

http://www.clubtitan.org/postt422.html

Here's mine.....one of them anyway:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
firecracker said:
Titan_TX said:
Well I just looked through that thread, and couldn't find a picture or information on how to get them. So unless you get your ball rolling you won't get orders till you have more detail information.

Let see a picture and a link on how to order.
Here's the link on how to order w/ some pictures:

http://www.clubtitan.org/postt422.html

Here's mine.....one of them anyway:
That 20 badge has to go. I mean unless you have 03 0r 08 on your car you are not a worth nascar fan. :p

Just kidding.. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,346 Posts
Titan_TX said:
That 20 badge has to go. I mean unless you have 03 0r 08 on your car you are not a worth nascar fan. :p

Just kidding.. :p
LOL I figured that would get someone stirred up :lol:, I'm a diehard Stewart Fan.....
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
We are in the process of having more made up, we will let all know when they are available.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top