Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we discussed getting the ClubTitan.Org stickers made up, all seemed to be really interested in them. When the guy that was going to make them fell through, I took the ball and ran with it for all you. Now I have my money invested in having them made up, and I have had exactly 2 people buy a sticker! I don't understand.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Caltitan has just ordered 2 decals. Sorry for the delay BiXLL. I was having trouble with my PayPal account last week but fixed it (that's why I couldn't enter the raffle over the weekend). Thanks for going through all the trouble. They look great and hopefully everyone at the SE meet will buy a bunch off of you.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chris, I hope I didn't come off bad with this thread, its just I thought I was doing everyone a favor, then I find myself hanging! It will be in the mail in the morning!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I think many of us would feel the same way as you. Looking forward to putting it right next to my USC Footbal decal in the back window. Go Trojans!!!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I got my truck clean and got my decal this afternoon I will put it on before I go to Ga for the meet in the morning.

G

·
0 Posts
Well I just looked through that thread, and couldn't find a picture or information on how to get them. So unless you get your ball rolling you won't get orders till you have more detail information.

Let see a picture and a link on how to order.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Titan_TX said:
Well I just looked through that thread, and couldn't find a picture or information on how to get them. So unless you get your ball rolling you won't get orders till you have more detail information.

Here's the link on how to order w/ some pictures:

http://www.clubtitan.org/postt422.html

Here's mine.....one of them anyway:

G

·
0 Posts
firecracker said:
Titan_TX said:

Here's the link on how to order w/ some pictures:

http://www.clubtitan.org/postt422.html

Here's mine.....one of them anyway:
That 20 badge has to go. I mean unless you have 03 0r 08 on your car you are not a worth nascar fan. :p

Just kidding.. :p

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Titan_TX said:
That 20 badge has to go. I mean unless you have 03 0r 08 on your car you are not a worth nascar fan. :p

Just kidding.. :p
LOL I figured that would get someone stirred up :lol:, I'm a diehard Stewart Fan.....

G

·
0 Posts
We are in the process of having more made up, we will let all know when they are available.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts