Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The stupid owners manual says you can disable the horn from honking when you lock the doors, but it does not really tell you how to do it. Does anyone know how to acheive a silent door lock?

·
Registered
601 Posts
It says it in the manual or quick guide or something. That is the first "mod" I made the night I bought my truck (exactly 367 days ago). If I remember correctly, you have to hold the lock and the unlock button down simultaneously for like 3 or 5 seconds. That should fix it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Press and hold the lock & unlock buttons for 2 seconds, the lights will flash 3 times to indicate the beep has been deactivated. Now you can come home at 2:00AM and not notify the wife!!

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
MrSiLeNT said:
The stupid owners manual says you can disable the horn from honking when you lock the doors, but it does not really tell you how to do it. Does anyone know how to acheive a silent door lock?
From the "stupid manual":

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Actully my wife is the one that does not like it. I always seem to arm it when she is right in front of the truck.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
MrSiLeNT said:
Thanks guys. Actully my wife is the one that does not like it. I always seem to arm it when she is right in front of the truck.
lol me to, I like to see her jump :twisted:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts