Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:?:Any of you guys have a silver bugflector on a silver Titan? I thought a silver/chrome one might look good on the silver & chrome body but I'm not sure if it might be too much. Any pictures out there?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I looked at another Titan that was in for service as mine was getting an oil change. It looked fantastic! Wasnt to much at all, in fact it blended better than the smoke ones I think. That is why I am getting one for xmass :D I didnt have the camera with me when I saw it, and I have looked for pics of one on a Titan with no luck. The Titan that I saw it with was white.
There are two manufacturers of the metal deflectors, Stampede and Deflecteshield. The one I saw was a Stampede and the owner said it cost around 90 bux. If ya get one before Christmass post pics, if not I will get some of mine after santa comes to my house :wink:
Heres the link to stampede: http://www.stampedeproducts.com/StampedeMain_FS.htm?new.htm~mainFrame
It shows all but the Titan, which really doesnt do the deflector justice because the fit on the Titan was better than the ones pictuerd on the site.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts