Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i did a search and have not quite found a direct answer, so i would like to confirm something if possible. i have a 2006 with the basic single cd player as shown in the pic below that i borrowed from another thread on here. i have a jvc KW-AVX740 double din on the way. if i have read all the threads correctly, i do not need to buy a metra style install kit, as my bezel and radio brackets will work? i also dont need an antenna adapter? all i need is the wiring harness?

thanks for your responses!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
i did a search and have not quite found a direct answer, so i would like to confirm something if possible. i have a 2006 with the basic single cd player as shown in the pic below that i borrowed from another thread on here. i have a jvc KW-AVX740 double din on the way. if i have read all the threads correctly, i do not need to buy a metra style install kit, as my bezel and radio brackets will work? i also dont need an antenna adapter? all i need is the wiring harness?

thanks for your responses!

Your radio bezel works fine. For the most part everybody who switches to aftermarket radios prefer this over the metra. Not sure on the antenna adaptor. I didn't need one with my kenwood double din on last truck (04 Titan)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts