Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to find the best brand of dual exhausts that would exit straight back undeer the bumper, also trying to find the brand of driving lights as shown on the silver truck on the web site. Lastly, trying to find the chrome surround for the tailgate latch. some members have them and they're shown on their pictures. Thanks [email protected]
05 Titan LE 4x4
Crew cab w/nav system and pretty much all the factory
options that they offer.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Shoreline,
Thats my truck on the top banner of the website. The lights are KC HiLites slimlites 6" round 85W each in chrome. The chrome tailgate surround is available on e-bay just do a search for "Nissan titan" and look around I seen some there the other day. Dual exhaust...the possibilities are endless. I know that Gibson, Borla, Flowmaster and a few other manufacturers offer kits for our trucks in stainless or zinc dipped. Just search on this site for "dual exhaust" and I'm sure you'll get enough hits to keep you reading for hours. Good luck on the mods!

·
Registered
330 Posts
For the exhaust I would also check and see if there are any places near you that do exhaust work. This way you can get the muffler you want, and have the pipes exit where you want them, you aren't restricted by the setup you order.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
First off, welcome to our site shoreline. Secondly, I urge all new users to take advantage of our search function. All your questions could be answered much better by looking through all the articles and forming your own opinion, rather then counting on the few responses you may get to your individual question. I am not trying to discourage you from asking, as we can all use refresher info on subjects, but encouraging you to become the most informed you can be before spending your money.

So far as the tailgate chrome pieces. To get the best price, call Ken directly at 305-321-0954. Tell him you are from the site ClubTitan, and would like the $83.00 shipped price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts