Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey wutsup, my name is Ali. Im 16 years old and i own a 2005 Nissan Titan LE - Smoke w/ bed extndr. etc. its basically stock right now and hopefully l8er on this year ill get some sort of forced induction into it. for now a s/c is looking tasty but if some1 can miraculously generate a turbo for my titan ill look into it. i live on long island new york and im a senior in hs. also i like long walks on the beach. tall dark and luvly women....oops thats for another site haha. l8er bro's

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome to the Club Ali. Enjoy that truck cause I woulda killed for one at your age. Be carefull to thats a lot of power you have there. Be smart when driving it.
M4ck

·
Registered
168 Posts
:wink: Welcome..Ali!! Like M4ck said...it's alot of truck for someone a Sr. in HS @ 16...I would of kiled for it, myself! You seem pretty sharp for your age, or any age for that matter. Stay with us, dude...let's learn together!! :D

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Hey there, Ali! Welcome to the Club!

Be careful with all that power! I'd have killed to have one of these when I was 16/17! LOL

Take care and stay outta trouble. If you have any questions about whatever, let one of us know, okay?

Later, dude!

BTW, I was just up there in Islip/L.I. a couple of weeks ago for work. Only spent the weekend. Didn't see many Titan. :wink:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow

thanks a lot guys. thanks for welcoming me inot the club like one of the pros'. and dont worry, im down on the 4-1-1 on the do's and dont's of driving such a powerful vehicle. i understand the power under my right foot and if i do anything stupid my parents are here to smack me upside the head for doing it. I feel very, very, very fortunate (not trying to rub it in anyones face, seriously) to be able to have this caliber of vehicle in my posession at this young age. being 16 makes me immature and prone to show off. however because of the great responsibility i ahve im pretty good at maintaining my composure.

thanks for allowing me to join your forum and giving me the oppurtunity to use ur knowledge to help excel at this hobby/endeavour/lifestyle. I will definitlely come here and learn w/ you guys b/c i do have a lot to learn and more importantly im eager to learn.

thanks again. sincerely - ali ebrahimi

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
btw islip is right by where my mom works, she works in brentwood, im there everyday for work. i have a smoke titan w/ the plate "2HUGE4U" lol. ive only seen 2 others. one bright read one which personally is one of my fav's for the titan, and another smoke LE, who told me he bought it after he saw mine :'( whut a copycat. i took ti as flattery though :-D! next time ur on LI lemme no ill come out and check out ur truck! then, lunch at HOOTERS :-D

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Welcome To the site Smoke, and enjoy the new ride!!!

Chief

·
Registered
168 Posts
Smoke...I just gotta ask..aahhh..can you give me some insight as to your nationality??? It doesn't matter, dude, I'm just courious..you seem so much more mature than most your age... :wink: !

Like Chief said... Enjoy your ride!!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Heh I think he's American LOL
M4ck

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ok, so how come my kids don't think like that..oh...never mind!! :D

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
LOL what do they say about the apple and how it falls? hehe
m4ck

·
Registered
168 Posts
Oh, yeah...and what about the blind sow findin' an acorn theroy??? Don't know what that means for sure...just askin', man :D ! hehe-he :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
HEHE
m4ck

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
o sry i hvnt replied, ive been busy at work. pertaining to the question about my nationality, im half iranian, half guatemalian. lol yea im american too haha. but yea, i consider myself mature for my age, more mature than most. maybe its from my origins but i believe its the way ive been raised, i mean my mom went to school while i was young and my father works in the city so it was always myself, my older sister and my younger brother together. but trust me if i wanna let lose my immaturity definitely shines thru :twisted: :twisted: haha like on march 12 (my b-day) a lil bit of fun is sher to come out lol :p

·
Registered
168 Posts
Chill....dude! Just messin'!! For your age, though....you really seem to have it together.... :wink:! Welcome and carry on, eh!

Oh yeah, beware of the Ides...my, mam!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
chill about whut? lol. and whut does that "Ides....my mam?" mean hahah. i kinda missed that part. :D

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Lost me too. lol
M4ck

·
Registered
168 Posts
His birthday, man..."Ides of March"...Ceasar's "downfall"...same time! The chill thang was @ the nationality thang...just jokin' that's all! lol :wink:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol oh ok, kudos on the ceasar factoid, never knew taht, now my bday cake will say "The Fall of Rome" and not "Happy Birthday Ali" hahaha.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts