Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a really dumb question to ask. I have an '04 SE King Cab 4x2. I was reading a review of the Titan on autos.msn.com and it mentioned that the side rear windows open? I went outside to try it out and mine wouldn't open. Did this reviewer not know what she was talking about or do they actually open?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
gobigorange said:
I have a really dumb question to ask. I have an '04 SE King Cab 4x2. I was reading a review of the Titan on autos.msn.com and it mentioned that the side rear windows open? I went outside to try it out and mine wouldn't open. Did this reviewer not know what she was talking about or do they actually open?
First of all, there is no such thing as a dumb question. :D And second, I think she must have been smoking something cuz they defenitly don't open. 8)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome, gobigorange! (Man that's alot of small letters to type). They're right, no question is stupid...to prove this point, I smoked some crack and went outside to do it. Looking at the mirror, I couldn't tell front from back and couldnn't find the key anyway...came back in, mixed a drink, and said what you would say yourself! :D

Make a post in the "New Guy" section, let everyone know you're here! Welcome...glad you brought it up!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
no dumb question, but the reviewer had a dumb answer :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts