Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SHIFT_Grill-Master
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, it's been a while since I've been on the website. I just got another Titan. For some reason I sold my last one about 2 years ago and bought a Hummer, WHY!! I traded it in and got a grand more than what I paid for it back when the gas prices were high!! Got me a 2010 Heavy Metal Titan. Of course I already switched the grill to my mirrored stainless barbwire grill. I had alot of requests to do something with the tailgate and when you don't have a titan to measure it's hard to do. Now I have the tailgate trim designed so I can start making the too. Going to do mine out of mirrored stainless and put the word "TITAN" were the badge would go. I do have my stock grill for sale on ebay along with 36 different grills for about every Nissan. I found another company coping my grills!! Now it's really time for a lawsuit!!! I hope to post some more pictures soon, but here's what I got so far.
Later all, dunder dan

Attachments

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome back.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
i hope it wasn't the company i bought my grill from. lol. i've never seen you make a skull grill tho. i'm sure you have a design for one.

·
Registered
675 Posts
welcome back

·
High Road Rider
1,009 Posts
Nice. I'm still rockin' your spider web grill that I bought about 4 years ago. Still looks awesome, still turns heads.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Nice to see you back!!!! :D Just curious Dan, what's your opinion of the Hummer in comparison???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts